Langsung ke konten utama

Happy Birthday Rina Delfianti_#Happy20thRydhellDay



00:00_Now, 19 December 2013_It’s the 20th Rina Delfianti’s BirthDay


#Happy20thRydhellDay
•◦°˚˚°◦•Happy BirthDay to You, My Great Sister•◦°˚˚°◦•
Wish All Your Dream Comes True, dear,,,Aamiinnn,,,YRA


Saengil Chukkae Hamnida, saeng Rydhell,,,,

I’m sorry because I can’t be with You, now. Actually, I plan to go in your house tonight but the condition is not available for me to go anywhere. I hope You can understand about that, dear.


As You know, I never and will never forget your birthday, forever. Why???
Because You are The Only One who know me so well, You are my great sister,,, J

Oh, yeah... I think it’s the best time for me to say “sorry and thanks (maaf dan terima kasih) to you. It’s about my love story.

I’m so “SORRY” for making you feel disappointed. I regret and feel so shy cause of that such a thing.
As You know,,, I decide to be in relationship with him because I think he has been changed and serious with his feeling. I don’t tell you before I make decision because I don’t think that it’s my final decision. He knows that you’ll disagree about that. I think that if I don’t accept him, you’ll be bad on his point of view. He’ll hate You. So, I accept him and I said that I’ll tell you but till You know, I have not tell You yet. Forgive me, please!!!
BUT,,, I’ve to say “THANKS” to You also cause of it. Why??? Because, since You’re disappointed on me, I can know the real intent of him. He isn’t serious with his feeling.

Now,,, I have to say “THANKS” to You again for giving me a chance to keep close to You. I promise that the thing like that will never happen again. I hope You will understand. For me, it’s just a fate. Allah is the one who control everything that happen to me, include my heart.

About Rydhell:
Well,,,I’ll share a brief story where and how we can be so close each other_

(flashback memory)

Masih teringat jelas, dimana dan bagaimana kami bisa menjadi dekat sampai saat ini.

Saya dan Rydhell, ketemu untuk pertama kalinya di sebuah pesta saat KKN. Kesan pertama dari pertemuan itu, “Pendiam dan Santun”. Kedua kalinya ketemu di lapangan, kami nonton football matching di belakang SMP 1 lamuru. Kesan kedua ketemu dengannya, “Asyik, Baik Hati, & Easy Going”. Ketiga kalinya, kami ketemu di Acara Final Malam Kesenian. Dia minta Nomor HP dan dengan senang hati, saya berikan,,hehehe

Berawal dari saat itu, kita selalu sms-an. Segala hal, mulai dari yang paling general sampai yang paling specific, entah itu tentang saya, dia, ataupun tentang orang lain, kami bahas via short message. Sampai akhirnya, saya merasa kalau dia berbeda dengan orang-orang lain yang pernah saya kenal. Kepribadiannya berbeda dan banyak memiliki kesamaan dengan pribadi saya. Saya merasa kalau dia bisa memagang amanah dengan baik. Saya pun tidak merasa enggan untuk berbagi tentang hal-hal pribadi saya yang tidak diketahui oleh orang lain, bahkan orang terdekat saya sekalipun. 

Dia memang lebih mudah dari saya tetapi dia bisa berlaku lebih dewasa ketika bercerita dengan saya. Dia selalu bisa menebak apa yang saya pikirkan. Dia bisa mengerti keadaan saya. Bahkan, dia mampu memberikan solusi, motivasi dan nasehat ketika saya memiliki masalah, down dan salah dalam melangkah. 

Dia akan sangat marah ketika tahu kalau saya belum makan. Terlebih lagi, ketika di tahu kalau saya memiliki banyak penyakit. Dia sangat khawatir, bahkan sampai menangis ketika saya lebih memilih untuk jalan daripada makan dan minum obat. Menurutnya, saya tidak memikirkan kesehatan saya sendiri. padahal kesehatan lebih berharga daripada apapun. Iyya sih, tidak ada salahnya semua itu. Saya pun terharu dan menangis juga dibuatnya. Dia full of caring for me,,hehehe

Tidak jarang dia tidak hadir di mimpi saya jika lama tidak ada kabar darinya. Saya sepertinya lebih mengkhawatirkannya daripada adek saya yang jarang pulang di rumah. Entahlah,,,itu mungkin karena kami sudah dekat. Dia sudah saya anggap sebagai adek saya sendiri. 

Bagi saya, dia itu The Best One. Serius bisa, sebaliknya apalagi. Hehehehe!!!

Anyway,,,I think That’s all,,,!!!
Actually, there’ a long story between us but I’ve said before that I just want to share a brief story. So, it’s enough,,,Right??? J

Once again,,,,

【нарру вiятнDау】 ❥❥to youuu,,,my great sister and my great friend!!!
Baarakallah Fii Umuurik Wa Hayaatik | Ρ̥̥ε̲̣̣̣̥Lυ̲̣̥к̲̣̣̥ ({}) :* (˙³˙) ̲
#BigKissHug ( o. ˘)з ┌ ◦◦◦






Salam Santun,,,Love You
IR188





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Spend Weekend in Sunset Rumah 40 Villa & Resto, Boneoge

Midday View of Sunset Rumah 40 Villa & Resto, Boneoge - Donggala Time flies so fast. I’ve been staying here for more than 2 years. Yeah, I’m not the local here. I come and stay here for work. If you ask me, “What do you do for a living?”, the answer is “I’m in teaching.” Being a practioner in Education like lecturer, I’m full of works. Many others think that lecturer will be on holiday on the semester break, but FYI it’s not happened on the reality. Semester break is only for students, not lecturers. Final test correction, BKD report, lesson plan, and research proposal are to do lists of lecturers in January. To deal with those activities, of course, I have to be smart in time management. So, I can do relaxation at the end of the month, before coming to the next semester. Unexpectedly, Anna Rufaida, my friend in Tadulako University who works as an operator staff in Language and Art Education Department, invited me to join in her travel plan to Boneoge, Donggala. After knowing whoev

Bits and Pieces of My Life: Hustle Culture and Multitasking

Have you ever heard about hustle culture and multitasking? Hustle culture is a person mentality who thinks work as everything above all. For them, work all day long every day is a must, for the sake of professionality. Until some of them end with burnout - exhaustion of physical or emotional strength or motivation usually as a result of prolonged stress or frustration of work. Sometimes, they are also multitasking - the ability to do multiple tasks at one time. Why do I talk 'bout this?   Hmm...I'm going to share about my activity recently ( in the last three months ).  After re-reading my daily journal, I realize that the rhythm of my life is in contrary with my principle, which is slow living. What I do recently, shows that I'm in hustle culture and a multitasking woman as well. My weekend is always full of workshops or meetings, from one place to another, even from one hotel to another. That's why, some of my friends or colleagues commented by saying:  "

Story of My 18th August

08.18.16 My 26 th Birthday              Bulan Agustus kerap kali menjadi bulan yang paling saya nanti-nanti setiap tahunnya. Itu tidak lain dan tidak bukan hanya karena satu hal, yaitu hari kelahiran. Tiap kali, Bangsa dan orang-orang Indonesia usai merayakan Hari Kemerdekaan, saya pun kembali diingatkan dengan hari dimana saya pertama kali melihat dunia yang fana ini. Tiap kali hari itu datang, saya selalu dan senantiasa bersyukur karena masih dianugrahi umur yang panjang. Namun, di sisi lain, saya pun menyadari bahwasanya saya juga semakin dekat dengan kematian. Sebagaimana yang kita ketahui bersama bahwa kehidupan dunia itu fana. Dunia hanyalah tempat persinggahan bagi hamba-Nya, sekaligus tempat untuk menyiapkan bekal untuk kehidupan yang kekal. Dan, kehidupan yang kekal itu adalah akhirat.