Langsung ke konten utama

Perhaps, I Expect Too Much

It feels all happened so fastWe get acquainted and then suddenly felt a strange feeling. Every day is different and no longer feels the same. You attend brought many changes in my days. Black and white becomes more colorful when your figure fill the empty spaces in my heart. None ordinary conversation, as if it all feels so magical and extraordinary. I do not know, this feeling grows beyond the limit that I know.

I became afraid of losing you. Torment come repeatedly when there is no news from you. You are like taking control of my mind and my heart. There is an understandable cause. It's different and difficult without your news. Breath will be choked if your figure is lost. Am I wrong if you always put ahead?


But,,, why your attitude is not like my attitude. Your attention is not as deep my attention.Is there a fault between you and me? Don't You feel what I feel?

You may not understand my feeling, yet because you never busy thinking of me. Is sinned if I often drop my tear for you? I always lose you and you always go without asking for permission. Ask permission? Who am I? Your lover? Stupid! Stupid! Present in any dream, I should be grateful, even less be mine. Is it possible? Can be?
Your promise are too much until I forget to count whichever you keep, yet. So often you hurt but I forgive again and again. Look at me who can only keep silent and dumb. Look at me who sincerely love you but you fling so fleeced. How is unimportant of me? Am I just crossroads which you always ignore, also, you leave?

Am I unprecious in your eyes? Am I just a puppet who always follow your rules? Where is your heart? I can not say much, or express all that already occurred. I do not need to talk about love, if you keep deafen an ear. I could not say miss, if you create many times farther distance. I can not be anything other than look at you and bring your name in my long conversations with god.

Don't You realize that your fingers always hurt my heart? Don't you remember that  your words always pulverize my dreams? Am I do undeserving happiness with you? I'm sick of myself. I love you who indeterminated love me. I admire you who are indeterminate with my admiration feeling.

I was a nobody in your eyes and I could never be anyone. Actually I also want to know, where do you put my heart that had been given to you. But, you certainly did not answer and did not want to know about my curiosity. Who is someone who lucky cause of having you?

Perhaps,,, It is all my fault. Who considers everything changed according wishes. Who dreaming can make you more than relatives. Is it wrong if my feelings grow beyond the limits of reasonableness? I love you not only as relatives, but also as someone who is so valuable in my life.

However, it has been so far from my hope. Perhaps, I too expect much. I'm the one who did not realize my position and did not realize your position are quite far from the palm of the hand. I was stupid. I'm the one at fault.

Calm down! Do not be watching me again. I'm accustomed to hurt anyway, especially if caused by you. No need platitude, I can stay alone. And, you must be unconscious that I'm lying if I could easily forget you

Stay away. I want to go near the lonely alone. There my wounds heal. there I met people do not like you, who alternated mask with ease, who said unfortunately so easily.


That's about My Feeling for You
Who has been Married with Another One
Without Say Something to Me

Thank You!!!
It's really,,,really,,,really Unforgetable
And, maybe Unforgivable 

You've Made My Heart be Frozen
Traumatic about Fall in Love 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Spend Weekend in Sunset Rumah 40 Villa & Resto, Boneoge

Midday View of Sunset Rumah 40 Villa & Resto, Boneoge - Donggala Time flies so fast. I’ve been staying here for more than 2 years. Yeah, I’m not the local here. I come and stay here for work. If you ask me, “What do you do for a living?”, the answer is “I’m in teaching.” Being a practioner in Education like lecturer, I’m full of works. Many others think that lecturer will be on holiday on the semester break, but FYI it’s not happened on the reality. Semester break is only for students, not lecturers. Final test correction, BKD report, lesson plan, and research proposal are to do lists of lecturers in January. To deal with those activities, of course, I have to be smart in time management. So, I can do relaxation at the end of the month, before coming to the next semester. Unexpectedly, Anna Rufaida, my friend in Tadulako University who works as an operator staff in Language and Art Education Department, invited me to join in her travel plan to Boneoge, Donggala. After knowing whoev

Bits and Pieces of My Life: Hustle Culture and Multitasking

Have you ever heard about hustle culture and multitasking? Hustle culture is a person mentality who thinks work as everything above all. For them, work all day long every day is a must, for the sake of professionality. Until some of them end with burnout - exhaustion of physical or emotional strength or motivation usually as a result of prolonged stress or frustration of work. Sometimes, they are also multitasking - the ability to do multiple tasks at one time. Why do I talk 'bout this?   Hmm...I'm going to share about my activity recently ( in the last three months ).  After re-reading my daily journal, I realize that the rhythm of my life is in contrary with my principle, which is slow living. What I do recently, shows that I'm in hustle culture and a multitasking woman as well. My weekend is always full of workshops or meetings, from one place to another, even from one hotel to another. That's why, some of my friends or colleagues commented by saying:  "

Story of My 18th August

08.18.16 My 26 th Birthday              Bulan Agustus kerap kali menjadi bulan yang paling saya nanti-nanti setiap tahunnya. Itu tidak lain dan tidak bukan hanya karena satu hal, yaitu hari kelahiran. Tiap kali, Bangsa dan orang-orang Indonesia usai merayakan Hari Kemerdekaan, saya pun kembali diingatkan dengan hari dimana saya pertama kali melihat dunia yang fana ini. Tiap kali hari itu datang, saya selalu dan senantiasa bersyukur karena masih dianugrahi umur yang panjang. Namun, di sisi lain, saya pun menyadari bahwasanya saya juga semakin dekat dengan kematian. Sebagaimana yang kita ketahui bersama bahwa kehidupan dunia itu fana. Dunia hanyalah tempat persinggahan bagi hamba-Nya, sekaligus tempat untuk menyiapkan bekal untuk kehidupan yang kekal. Dan, kehidupan yang kekal itu adalah akhirat.