Langsung ke konten utama

Mother's Day,,,, :*

22th December 2014
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY
My Beloved Mom

Yesterday is Happiness Day
Why???
Because It's "Mother's Day"
  How happy I am for being with Mom in this month, in this moment
Also, It's "Graduation Day" of My Beloved Brother
How happy I am for having "Genius Sibling" like him
Congratulation for you "lilbro" as the best graduated of pharmacist
As your sister, I'll always proud of you 
Be grateful for having "Family Gathering"
Be Grateful with All This Happiness which Given to Me
Thanks a Lot, GOD



Well,,,
Because it's mother's day
By this post, I'll say say something to my mom
Check this out!!!


Dear Mom,,,

I wish I could take back all those times when I hurt your feelings or let you down.
But I can't change the past or predict the future.
So, I just can tell you how much I love you.

You have always been everything to me.
Helping me learn about life.. Letting me know my own mistakes.
You have always been listening when I needed to talk, supporting me when I was down.
Most of all,
You have always been my mother.
Loving me no matter what I did or I said.

There are so many moments when I wish you knew how much you matter to me, and how much I thank you for being such a great mother.
In the times of my life, whether we are near or far, remember that there could never never be any mother more wonderful than the one you are.

Thank you for providing me with the the strength to help me conquer difficulties.
Thank you for providing me the knowledge to help me accomplish things.
Thank you for always being there to help me.
For always being there to understand.
And for always being there to take care of me.
Thank you for always cheering me on and for having confidence in me, even when I had none in myself.
Thank you for showing you were proud of me, no matter how small the accomplishment.

I have in my heart the tears you cried with me, both silently and aloud.
I have in my heart the sacrifices you made for me, so that I might be happy.
I have in my heart the special things a mother says to her child.

Without you, there would be no me.
Your love, attention, guidance, have made me who I am.
Without you, I would be lost.
Wondering aimlessly, without direction or purpose.
You showed me everything.
You showed me how to serve, to accomplish, and to persevere.

There have been many times when I have missed the chance to tell you that I am so proud of you and all you stand for.
I admire everything about your way of life, even though you may have wondered many times if I was even listening when you spoke to me.
You may have felt as if your words were falling on closed ears, but I have always heard you.
And many times those messages of yours have helped me, guided me, and kept me safely going on.

And now, I pray for my mom
God, please bless my mother for her sacrifices.
Please bless my mother for always being there for me.
For being the person I know I can turn to when I need comfort, encouragement, or even just a hug.


Most of all,
Please bless my mother for her unconditional love, for loving me no matter what, and for frequently showing love in ways that makes me feel valued and cherished.

Thank you, Mom...
I love you...
You are always in my heart...

Happy Mother's Day...
#BigKissHug
#FromYourBelovedDaugther

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Spend Weekend in Sunset Rumah 40 Villa & Resto, Boneoge

Midday View of Sunset Rumah 40 Villa & Resto, Boneoge - Donggala Time flies so fast. I’ve been staying here for more than 2 years. Yeah, I’m not the local here. I come and stay here for work. If you ask me, “What do you do for a living?”, the answer is “I’m in teaching.” Being a practioner in Education like lecturer, I’m full of works. Many others think that lecturer will be on holiday on the semester break, but FYI it’s not happened on the reality. Semester break is only for students, not lecturers. Final test correction, BKD report, lesson plan, and research proposal are to do lists of lecturers in January. To deal with those activities, of course, I have to be smart in time management. So, I can do relaxation at the end of the month, before coming to the next semester. Unexpectedly, Anna Rufaida, my friend in Tadulako University who works as an operator staff in Language and Art Education Department, invited me to join in her travel plan to Boneoge, Donggala. After knowing whoev

Bits and Pieces of My Life: Hustle Culture and Multitasking

Have you ever heard about hustle culture and multitasking? Hustle culture is a person mentality who thinks work as everything above all. For them, work all day long every day is a must, for the sake of professionality. Until some of them end with burnout - exhaustion of physical or emotional strength or motivation usually as a result of prolonged stress or frustration of work. Sometimes, they are also multitasking - the ability to do multiple tasks at one time. Why do I talk 'bout this?   Hmm...I'm going to share about my activity recently ( in the last three months ).  After re-reading my daily journal, I realize that the rhythm of my life is in contrary with my principle, which is slow living. What I do recently, shows that I'm in hustle culture and a multitasking woman as well. My weekend is always full of workshops or meetings, from one place to another, even from one hotel to another. That's why, some of my friends or colleagues commented by saying:  "

Story of My 18th August

08.18.16 My 26 th Birthday              Bulan Agustus kerap kali menjadi bulan yang paling saya nanti-nanti setiap tahunnya. Itu tidak lain dan tidak bukan hanya karena satu hal, yaitu hari kelahiran. Tiap kali, Bangsa dan orang-orang Indonesia usai merayakan Hari Kemerdekaan, saya pun kembali diingatkan dengan hari dimana saya pertama kali melihat dunia yang fana ini. Tiap kali hari itu datang, saya selalu dan senantiasa bersyukur karena masih dianugrahi umur yang panjang. Namun, di sisi lain, saya pun menyadari bahwasanya saya juga semakin dekat dengan kematian. Sebagaimana yang kita ketahui bersama bahwa kehidupan dunia itu fana. Dunia hanyalah tempat persinggahan bagi hamba-Nya, sekaligus tempat untuk menyiapkan bekal untuk kehidupan yang kekal. Dan, kehidupan yang kekal itu adalah akhirat.