Langsung ke konten utama

Happy Ridel21thDay_19 12 2014


Today is my little sister's birthday, named Rina Delfianti a.k.a Ridhel.
There truly aren’t enough words I could write into this birthday dedication post to give you an idea of what a beautiful person and friend she is to me!

Dear Ridhel,,,
“Happy Birthday, dear!”
As you know that I’m introvert one.
For me, it's easier to say such things in writing than show in actions.
So, this letter's gonna be full of advice and well wishes for you, dear.

Firstly, I wanna say “Sorry”
I'm sorry because I can’t join this night birthday party of you.
I'm sorry for not being there at times when you needed me most.
I’m sorry for hurting feelings and make you feel bad, whether it's intentional or on accident.
I'm sorry for a lot of things I may have done or said.
I hope you forgive me!
Because as we grow up into adults, there many things changed.
I hope it becomes stronger with time!
I hope you can understand!

You're such an amazing person, that sometimes, it humbles me so deeply.
You're so sweet and kind and beautiful , from both the outside and inside.
You're so talented and caring.
Your passion is amazing. You have a way with kids that many people can only wish for.
In your simple ways, you gently make changes in the world and lives around you.
In the end though, to be quite honest, there are not enough words in the world to describe how amazing I think you really are.
I don't want to inflate your pride by going on and on, but I do want to let you know that I do appreciate you, even though at times I may not be so good at showing it.

Thank you for being there for me.
For doing little things for me to make my day a little easier.
For standing up for me when people try to put me down.
For all the times you made me laugh, or prayed for me when I closed up and battled my problems on my own, usually pushing you away.
Thank you for everything.
I wish you so many blessings, not only for this year, but for the rest of your life.
You deserve only the very best!

As you mature into a young woman, do your best to stay with the God.
Don't let your friends, or the media, or anyone tell you who to be, how to dress, what to do.
God has a plan for you, one that is beyond anything we can imagine or plan.
Be your own person, even if you're the only one standing in a room full of people sitting, stand proud and speak up, because God is with you and he will give you the strength to do the right thing and reward you in the end.

I know that sometimes it's hard, staying pure and humble in today's society,
but it's so worth it in the end.
If you look straight ahead and go on with a prayer in mind and God by your side,
you can't go wrong.
People will try to break you, sometimes through hidden motives, sometimes point blank,
but I pray that God helps you stand strong.
Remember, the only person worth impressing or living for is God.
One of my life motto is "Living for the audience of One."
He's the only one who matters.
He's the one who you should impress, befriend and love.
It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of you, they're just people.

Lastly, don't let any of those fake expectations get in the way of your true beauty.
Yes, there are beautiful people out there, but are they happy?
Because I know that the prettiest girls are the happiest. :)

So, go out there and make a change.
Become who you want to become.
I know that you have a bright future ahead of you,
you'll touch many lives and help countless hearts.
You're so beautiful and amazing.
You're constantly in my prayers and in my heart.
May God bless you abundantely. 

"Happy Birthday to You"
My Lovely Sister, My Friend,
The keeper of my secrets, the sharer of my life,
and the one most likely to keep me humble.
You've become an amazing girl, charming, energetic, 
friendly, honest, selfless, daring, funny, forgiving, kind, 
sensitive, with an unconditional love for the downtrodden and helpless, 
loving, supportive and so much more.

Happy 21th years birthday.
Love You as Always,
IR188


Note:
 
A sister is someone who loves you from the heart,

No matter how much you argue you cannot be drawn apart.

She is a joy that cannot be taken away,

Once she enters your life, she is there to stay.



A friend who helps you through difficult times,

Her comforting words are worth much more thandimes.

A partner who fills your life with laughs and smile,

These memories last for miles and miles.

When she is by your side, the world is filled with life,

When she is not around, your days are full of strife.



A sister is a blessing, who fills your heart with love,

She flies with you in life with the beauty of a dove.

A companion to whom you can express your feelings,

She doesn’t let you get bored at family dealings.

Whether you are having your ups or downs,

She always helps you with a smile and never frowns.

With a sister you cannot have a grudge,

She is as sweet as chocolate and as smooth as fudge.



Having a sister is not just a trend.
It is knowing you can always turn to her, your best friend.


Biologically, we're not sibling or sister
But for me, You're,,,As You wished three years ago.

I think that this poem can ilustrate who you are for me
Read this Out!!!
Ada sesuatu yang takkan mampu kulupakan

tentang dirimu, tentang kebaikan hatimu…

Dulu… ketika kita bersama…

Engkau adalah suka dalam dukaku, lilin dalam gelapku, tembang dalam sepiku.

Keberadaanmu cukup berarti, hingga saat ini walau jarak telah membentang

Senyummu, sinar matamu dan kepribadianmu…

Melekat erat dalam ingatan, bahwa selamanya dirimu adalah bagian dari hidupku.

Ingin kuulur waktu, ‘tuk mendekap bayang masa lalu

Kembali merengkuh tawa canda dan peluk mesramu…

Berbagi tangis airmata, bertukar impian dan rencana

Bertengkar, berdebat, dan bergosip bersama.

Ku berharap… di manapun kau berada…

Ucapkan Tantangan, pada angin yang bertiup kencang, ketika perahu kuat bergoncang.

Ucapkan Yakin, pada bimbang yang datang, ketika hati di persimpangan

Tapi jangan pernah ucapkan Kalah, jika perjuangan belum selesai, ketika hidup belum usai.

Dalam rindu akan hadirmu,

Ku coba merajut doa untuk setetes kebahagiaan pada Yang Maha Kuasa

Agar engkau, Adik dan Sahabatku tersayang….

Selalu berada dalam lindunganNya

Selalu gembira dan bahagia di manapun kau berada

Selalu memiliki banyak orang yang menyayangimu

Dan selamanya, jangan pernah lupa pada ikatan tali persaudaraan juga persahabatan milik kita

Sekarang, selamanya… sampai maut memisahkan.

Terima kasih untuk semuanya, untuk memberiku kesempatan menjadi kakakmu

Jarak dan waktu mungkin memisahkan kita, tapi selamanya hati kita akan selalu bersama

Aku bangga menyebutmu, Adikku dan aku bahagia memanggilmu, Sahabatku.

Selamat ulang tahun, Adikku sayang!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Spend Weekend in Sunset Rumah 40 Villa & Resto, Boneoge

Midday View of Sunset Rumah 40 Villa & Resto, Boneoge - Donggala Time flies so fast. I’ve been staying here for more than 2 years. Yeah, I’m not the local here. I come and stay here for work. If you ask me, “What do you do for a living?”, the answer is “I’m in teaching.” Being a practioner in Education like lecturer, I’m full of works. Many others think that lecturer will be on holiday on the semester break, but FYI it’s not happened on the reality. Semester break is only for students, not lecturers. Final test correction, BKD report, lesson plan, and research proposal are to do lists of lecturers in January. To deal with those activities, of course, I have to be smart in time management. So, I can do relaxation at the end of the month, before coming to the next semester. Unexpectedly, Anna Rufaida, my friend in Tadulako University who works as an operator staff in Language and Art Education Department, invited me to join in her travel plan to Boneoge, Donggala. After knowing whoev

Bits and Pieces of My Life: Hustle Culture and Multitasking

Have you ever heard about hustle culture and multitasking? Hustle culture is a person mentality who thinks work as everything above all. For them, work all day long every day is a must, for the sake of professionality. Until some of them end with burnout - exhaustion of physical or emotional strength or motivation usually as a result of prolonged stress or frustration of work. Sometimes, they are also multitasking - the ability to do multiple tasks at one time. Why do I talk 'bout this?   Hmm...I'm going to share about my activity recently ( in the last three months ).  After re-reading my daily journal, I realize that the rhythm of my life is in contrary with my principle, which is slow living. What I do recently, shows that I'm in hustle culture and a multitasking woman as well. My weekend is always full of workshops or meetings, from one place to another, even from one hotel to another. That's why, some of my friends or colleagues commented by saying:  "

Story of My 18th August

08.18.16 My 26 th Birthday              Bulan Agustus kerap kali menjadi bulan yang paling saya nanti-nanti setiap tahunnya. Itu tidak lain dan tidak bukan hanya karena satu hal, yaitu hari kelahiran. Tiap kali, Bangsa dan orang-orang Indonesia usai merayakan Hari Kemerdekaan, saya pun kembali diingatkan dengan hari dimana saya pertama kali melihat dunia yang fana ini. Tiap kali hari itu datang, saya selalu dan senantiasa bersyukur karena masih dianugrahi umur yang panjang. Namun, di sisi lain, saya pun menyadari bahwasanya saya juga semakin dekat dengan kematian. Sebagaimana yang kita ketahui bersama bahwa kehidupan dunia itu fana. Dunia hanyalah tempat persinggahan bagi hamba-Nya, sekaligus tempat untuk menyiapkan bekal untuk kehidupan yang kekal. Dan, kehidupan yang kekal itu adalah akhirat.