Langsung ke konten utama

Special Gathering in Pitch Choir's Concert

On Monday (May 23, 2016) I had an appointment to meet-up with one of the great woman I've ever known. She's Rina Delfianti's mother. How busy I was, it's one thing that I'd to make it. So, before teaching I rang up her to know where she was and said that she had arrived in Makassar. Then, I say "YES, I'd be there after teaching."

Besides, she asked me about Ridel's concert. Would I join or not. I said that I didn't have any ticket. If there's one, why not?

When I was on duty, giving lecture to students, she rang up me. She informed that there's a ticket for me. She convinced me to join. Then, I said "YES", I'd come.

After teaching, I directly went to Ridel's aunt house in Tabaria, in which her mother asked me to go. I arrived several minutes after magrib. Not only Ridel's mother, but also Ridel's father, bother and sister's in-law. There's also Fian and Awal. I greeted them all.

Due to their kind-hearted, when I sad that I was fasting and asking for water to breaking my fasting, they gave me much. Not only water but also beakfasting menu.After having a meal, we went to Phinisi Building together by car. We arrived and went up upstairs on the third floor, Theater Ballroom. Yeah, that's the place in which the Pitch Choir concert was hold.

Before entering the room, I saw, greeted and shakinghand with Ridel and her bestfriend, Eliz. Both were full make-up and ready to perform. She gave a ticket and asked me to come in the ballroom because the gate had opened.

We went upstairs and made a line. Hmm,,,like a star live concert, we had to make a line to come in. After the committee took our ticket and stamped our hand as signed viewer, we came to the theater room and sat in the second row on the right side.

Concert began several minutes after we sat down by showing us Pitch Choir's journey story. It was more about the member's activities in its existence. They had joined some national and international competition and being the best. And, this year, they'll join international competition again in Bali and Thailand. Besides, it also showed us about BTS of the concert.

After showing us their story, there's a performance of the best choir that they had found on their tour concert before in some cities of South Sulawei. They sang "Bahasa Kalbu". 

By the end of the performance, the master of ceremony opened the concert officially which followed by report of the Production Head and  welcoming statement by Pitcth Choir founder and the Head of P2BSE Lemlit UNM.

As I saw, the concert was made in something like Drama Musical. But, it was about culture (folklore) and music, so I preferred to call it as Folklore Musical.

At the beginning, I thought that it wasn't interesting enough show or concert. Why I said like that? Yup, they made up their own story and more like comedy drama. I myself was not interested enough with something like that. Kindaaa boring show for me!

But then, the longer I enjoyed the drama, the more I was entertained. Though, their story was  basic and familiar but they could make it be more attractive. So does the Pitch Choir performance. The more they performed, the more I enjoyed. The best performance of Pitch Choir for me was when they sang "Bunga Jeumpa". It's epic and I love it!

Not only Pitch Choir performance but there're also guest starts performance. They're Riska, the one who ever join X-Factor audition, and Yuni KDI. It made the concert be more interesting. Riska sang twice, one's featuring with Keyrisky and one's with herself. 

The concert ended half an hour to midnight. Ridel's family and I leaved the Phinisi Building after took a picture with Ridel and Keyrisky. I was at home at 00.00 (midnight), driven by them.

***That's All about Our Gathering***

Hmmm....
What a long and great day!
Such a darn exhausting but interesting day.

Monday Special Gathering

Dear Mommy and all,
Thanks a lot for making my day be great,
Thanks a lot for the breakfasting meal,
Thanks a lot for the gathering,
Thanks a lot for the treat (ticket concert),
Thanks a lot for drive me home, 
And, thanks a lot for everything!

That's unforgettable moment!
See you again in the next gathering!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Spend Weekend in Sunset Rumah 40 Villa & Resto, Boneoge

Midday View of Sunset Rumah 40 Villa & Resto, Boneoge - Donggala Time flies so fast. I’ve been staying here for more than 2 years. Yeah, I’m not the local here. I come and stay here for work. If you ask me, “What do you do for a living?”, the answer is “I’m in teaching.” Being a practioner in Education like lecturer, I’m full of works. Many others think that lecturer will be on holiday on the semester break, but FYI it’s not happened on the reality. Semester break is only for students, not lecturers. Final test correction, BKD report, lesson plan, and research proposal are to do lists of lecturers in January. To deal with those activities, of course, I have to be smart in time management. So, I can do relaxation at the end of the month, before coming to the next semester. Unexpectedly, Anna Rufaida, my friend in Tadulako University who works as an operator staff in Language and Art Education Department, invited me to join in her travel plan to Boneoge, Donggala. After knowing whoev

Bits and Pieces of My Life: Hustle Culture and Multitasking

Have you ever heard about hustle culture and multitasking? Hustle culture is a person mentality who thinks work as everything above all. For them, work all day long every day is a must, for the sake of professionality. Until some of them end with burnout - exhaustion of physical or emotional strength or motivation usually as a result of prolonged stress or frustration of work. Sometimes, they are also multitasking - the ability to do multiple tasks at one time. Why do I talk 'bout this?   Hmm...I'm going to share about my activity recently ( in the last three months ).  After re-reading my daily journal, I realize that the rhythm of my life is in contrary with my principle, which is slow living. What I do recently, shows that I'm in hustle culture and a multitasking woman as well. My weekend is always full of workshops or meetings, from one place to another, even from one hotel to another. That's why, some of my friends or colleagues commented by saying:  "

Story of My 18th August

08.18.16 My 26 th Birthday              Bulan Agustus kerap kali menjadi bulan yang paling saya nanti-nanti setiap tahunnya. Itu tidak lain dan tidak bukan hanya karena satu hal, yaitu hari kelahiran. Tiap kali, Bangsa dan orang-orang Indonesia usai merayakan Hari Kemerdekaan, saya pun kembali diingatkan dengan hari dimana saya pertama kali melihat dunia yang fana ini. Tiap kali hari itu datang, saya selalu dan senantiasa bersyukur karena masih dianugrahi umur yang panjang. Namun, di sisi lain, saya pun menyadari bahwasanya saya juga semakin dekat dengan kematian. Sebagaimana yang kita ketahui bersama bahwa kehidupan dunia itu fana. Dunia hanyalah tempat persinggahan bagi hamba-Nya, sekaligus tempat untuk menyiapkan bekal untuk kehidupan yang kekal. Dan, kehidupan yang kekal itu adalah akhirat.