Langsung ke konten utama

Wardah Days 2018 "An Inspiring Beauty Discovery"

Assalamu Alaikum Wr. Wb.
And,,,Hello, guysss!

Hmmm…What should I say or write firstly anyway?
This is the effect of long time no writing and sharing.
It’s just like after long time no see, you’d have no idea how to initiate a conversation. Ehem!

Last post is in several months ago.
Uhhh…What an unproductive blogger I am!
Eitz...Am I still deserved to be called as a blogger? 
Hope so!

Well,
What ever your opinion, now, I’ll come back with a new post.
With a light topic actually for sure.

At the end of November, I joined one of Wardah event that hold at Panakukang Mall. It’s Wardah Days 2018 “An Inspiring Beauty Discovery” to experience the inspiring beauty journey with Wardah. Actually, it’s hold to launch the new series of Wardah, “INSTAPERFECT”.

For some of you who knows me well, it sounds “Not so mee!”
Yeah….it’s a rare thing for me to do. I’m not the one who like to do make up. Neither, a beautiful girl who loves doing make up thing. But why? 
Mmm…may I say,”It’s magic” ? hehehe!

Ok!
First time I heard that there’ll be Wardah Days 2018  event in Makassar. I directly say, I’ll join it. One thing that makes me really wanna join is the new product itself. I was really curious on how perfect it is. Another one is series activity of event such as Beauty Bazaar, Beauty Talkshow, Beauty Class with special guests, Make Up Corner, Skin & Hair Check and Music Performance.

Actually, I was hesitant before registering myself as a participant. Why? I didn’t think that I have much money to join beauty event with 250K fee entry. I thought it’s too much for me as a low salary worker. That’s on my mind. But later, after seeing IG story of my following that saying “That’s just like a free entry event because with 250K, we can join one session and will get hampers + voucher 250K”, it made me have no time to think twice anymore. Thank You, kak Qiahladkiyah for givin’ me a clear comprehension that made me realized and said, “Oh, yeah, that’s true….I see!”

I registered thru the contact that given to us via Whatsapp. And, after long chit-chattin’, I was registered as a participant of Beauty Class with Kak Ignatius in the third day. It’s only an available seat left. For me, whenever it was, it’s ok.

Friday, November 30th, 2018

Actually, I had a full teaching schedule at the time. But, I set it up to be done before afternoon. By 1 pm., I left to Panakukang Mall and arrived there in thirty minutes.  

When I was at Atrium Panakukang Mall, I re-registered myself in the counter behind photobooth. And, due to my early arrival, I had nothing to do after that. So, I just stood around the table seeing the preparation venue for Beauty Talkshow 'bout Hair Care. Later, there’s a Wardah Beauty Agent that hold my shoulder and asked me to sit down.

Before doing what she said, I asked first, “Is it ok for me to have a seat? I am a participant of Beauty Class not Beauty Talkshow.”

She replied, “Doesn’t matter! Just have a seat!”

Then, I have a seat in the corner of the table. Lucky me, a moment after havin’ a seat, MC givin’ all of us a quiz to mention 5 Brand Ambassadors of Wardah. Without think twice, I just raised my hand. Then, she walked towards me and asked first 'bout who am I, whom I came with and since when I used product Wardah. Those questions are easier to be answered but one thing that made me nervous to speak up was camera shoot. Hmm…that’s so unusual for me. Hehe! Hope you understand!

As a result, in answering the main question (BA of Wardah), I miss one name. I only mentioned Raline Shah, Dian Pelangi, Dewi Sandra, and Zaskia Sungkar. Fortunately, they agreed for me to mention spoke person, Lulu Elhasbu. And, finally, I got the prize. It’s a Beauty Journal and two Calendars 2019. Alhamdulillah, It's kinda an early New Year gift!
Tatjana Saphira was a name that cross in my mind after receiving the prize. That’s the name that I should say, actually. Why? Because at my home, I had a table calendar of Wardah with their faces.

Next, Beauty Talkshow was on going and I heard well. Me, myself, actually already had a product of Wardah Shampoo which I got from my brother’s event. I had already know the thing that they’re talking about. I just haven’t used it.

An hour later, by the end of Beauty Talkshow, Beauty Class prepared to be started. It’s around several minutes past 3 pm.
It was started with an introduction of the Beauty Talkshow Guest, Kak Ignatius. With master of ceremony, he leaded us to do make up step by step. In every step, he gave us tips to do and don’t in doing make up. Though at the end, I was still not a master in practice it, I got enough theory related. Hehehe!

“Practice later at Home”, thought of me.

After that, I took hampers from WBA Official before used my voucher to buy INSTAPERFCET series. With 250K + 82K, I got MINERALIGHT MATTE BB CUSHION No. 13 “Beige” with smart high coverage, MATTITUDE MATTE STAIN LIPSTICK shade 03 “Femme”, and GENIUSTWIST MATIC CONTOUR BROW-BRUSHED.
Finally,
The day ended with lots of fun, happiness and prizes.

Thanks Wardah fo’ givin’ me chance to join this great event.
Thanks GOD fo’ givin’ me merci and blessing to join Wardah Days 2018.
Thanks a lot, dear Wardah Beuty Agents for your nice, warm and friendly service.

Lots of Love from me, 
@msryanaa

And,
See you later in another events!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Spend Weekend in Sunset Rumah 40 Villa & Resto, Boneoge

Midday View of Sunset Rumah 40 Villa & Resto, Boneoge - Donggala Time flies so fast. I’ve been staying here for more than 2 years. Yeah, I’m not the local here. I come and stay here for work. If you ask me, “What do you do for a living?”, the answer is “I’m in teaching.” Being a practioner in Education like lecturer, I’m full of works. Many others think that lecturer will be on holiday on the semester break, but FYI it’s not happened on the reality. Semester break is only for students, not lecturers. Final test correction, BKD report, lesson plan, and research proposal are to do lists of lecturers in January. To deal with those activities, of course, I have to be smart in time management. So, I can do relaxation at the end of the month, before coming to the next semester. Unexpectedly, Anna Rufaida, my friend in Tadulako University who works as an operator staff in Language and Art Education Department, invited me to join in her travel plan to Boneoge, Donggala. After knowing whoev

Bits and Pieces of My Life: Hustle Culture and Multitasking

Have you ever heard about hustle culture and multitasking? Hustle culture is a person mentality who thinks work as everything above all. For them, work all day long every day is a must, for the sake of professionality. Until some of them end with burnout - exhaustion of physical or emotional strength or motivation usually as a result of prolonged stress or frustration of work. Sometimes, they are also multitasking - the ability to do multiple tasks at one time. Why do I talk 'bout this?   Hmm...I'm going to share about my activity recently ( in the last three months ).  After re-reading my daily journal, I realize that the rhythm of my life is in contrary with my principle, which is slow living. What I do recently, shows that I'm in hustle culture and a multitasking woman as well. My weekend is always full of workshops or meetings, from one place to another, even from one hotel to another. That's why, some of my friends or colleagues commented by saying:  "

Story of My 18th August

08.18.16 My 26 th Birthday              Bulan Agustus kerap kali menjadi bulan yang paling saya nanti-nanti setiap tahunnya. Itu tidak lain dan tidak bukan hanya karena satu hal, yaitu hari kelahiran. Tiap kali, Bangsa dan orang-orang Indonesia usai merayakan Hari Kemerdekaan, saya pun kembali diingatkan dengan hari dimana saya pertama kali melihat dunia yang fana ini. Tiap kali hari itu datang, saya selalu dan senantiasa bersyukur karena masih dianugrahi umur yang panjang. Namun, di sisi lain, saya pun menyadari bahwasanya saya juga semakin dekat dengan kematian. Sebagaimana yang kita ketahui bersama bahwa kehidupan dunia itu fana. Dunia hanyalah tempat persinggahan bagi hamba-Nya, sekaligus tempat untuk menyiapkan bekal untuk kehidupan yang kekal. Dan, kehidupan yang kekal itu adalah akhirat.