Langsung ke konten utama

Café Tales: Arini's Birthday Gathering in Bangi Kopi Paramount

Cheers to Wednesday....!

It's a beautiful sunny day which I find lately. I've nothing to do (actually there're but lazy to deal with those things), so I start to open my blog. By getting a comment from one of the smart girl I've taught, I have my courage to start writing again.

Honestly, I feel overwhelmed and nervous. It's been a long time, many things to say. Many moments to share. And, I don't know where should I start. You know, feels like almost forget how to tell things. 

Actually, it's nice to be back (in writing habit). Admittedly, you guys, the blogwalkers are my spirit. Thanks for the appreciation!

And, here I am.....

Due to many things to share, I post it randomly. Especially, for yesterday's moment. I can't keep it any longer.

On August 1, I had such an amazing day with girls. I got an invitation to go out from Arini. She asked whether I choose havin' main course or dessert. Then, I said, "Better havin' brunch" (dessert). After fixin' up the appointment, I prepared and waited for them to fetch me. And, around 11 am, we're headin' Landak St. Without comment, I just bein' a follower. hehehe!

We arrived in d' place at midday. We strolled around the tenants. Unfortunately, I found nothing as my wish. Don't know them, but by lookin' my blue-face, they stopped choosin' menu and thought another place to go. Then, I asked them how bout goin' to Bangi Kopi Paramount. That sounds unfamiliar for them and asked where was it. So, they did online search via IG.

They agree and we move.

About 15 minutes, we're in Paramount Hospital. By comin' through main door, we're directly
havin' a glimpse of Bangi Kopi Paramount. 
At the first outlook, I've got to say, this place is incredibly gorgeous and comfortable in the day. That's my first visit, so they were. It looks so cozy to respite after havin' long drive under freakin' sunny day. 
We came and chose to sat upstairs. At the time round, we're the first few customers for the day. Feels like the whole place belong to ourselves. The bright sunshine streaming in from the windows and the clear glass doors also made it more better. Of course, it'll make our photos look pretty terrible then. 
In terms of interior furnishings, this place definitely stole my heart. Wooden furniture with white glass walls and floor, also ceiling make it fancier.
 
 
Without waitin' long time, the waitress came in and have our orders . As a fan of ice cream, of course, my choice came to it in mix flavor. Beyond my expectations, the girls chose to be my followers (order ice cream, but in choco flavor) hehehhe!
By finishing up our order, we did our routine cafe-wander. Takin' some memories (photos) to be took a look in the future.
 
 
Menu-wise, I have to admit that I wasn't really impressed. The prices were somewhat steep for Ss. Well, my order tastes just as good at other places for a fraction of the price. Yes, the ice cream was pretty good but it wasn't exactly mind-blowing, you know? Overall I would think of this as a place that you should visit once, but for myself, I perhaps think over. 

Anyway, yesterday's moment was such a birthday gatherin'. We're all in treat by Arini. Thnx dear, for havin' me in your birthday moment. Hope that will be an unforgettable for us....Aaameeennn!

Eitzzz,
Almost forget!
I've one en' important thing to say,

Happy Birthday
Arini Nur Wijayanti R.

May all you wishes come true!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Spend Weekend in Sunset Rumah 40 Villa & Resto, Boneoge

Midday View of Sunset Rumah 40 Villa & Resto, Boneoge - Donggala Time flies so fast. I’ve been staying here for more than 2 years. Yeah, I’m not the local here. I come and stay here for work. If you ask me, “What do you do for a living?”, the answer is “I’m in teaching.” Being a practioner in Education like lecturer, I’m full of works. Many others think that lecturer will be on holiday on the semester break, but FYI it’s not happened on the reality. Semester break is only for students, not lecturers. Final test correction, BKD report, lesson plan, and research proposal are to do lists of lecturers in January. To deal with those activities, of course, I have to be smart in time management. So, I can do relaxation at the end of the month, before coming to the next semester. Unexpectedly, Anna Rufaida, my friend in Tadulako University who works as an operator staff in Language and Art Education Department, invited me to join in her travel plan to Boneoge, Donggala. After knowing whoev

Bits and Pieces of My Life: Hustle Culture and Multitasking

Have you ever heard about hustle culture and multitasking? Hustle culture is a person mentality who thinks work as everything above all. For them, work all day long every day is a must, for the sake of professionality. Until some of them end with burnout - exhaustion of physical or emotional strength or motivation usually as a result of prolonged stress or frustration of work. Sometimes, they are also multitasking - the ability to do multiple tasks at one time. Why do I talk 'bout this?   Hmm...I'm going to share about my activity recently ( in the last three months ).  After re-reading my daily journal, I realize that the rhythm of my life is in contrary with my principle, which is slow living. What I do recently, shows that I'm in hustle culture and a multitasking woman as well. My weekend is always full of workshops or meetings, from one place to another, even from one hotel to another. That's why, some of my friends or colleagues commented by saying:  "

Story of My 18th August

08.18.16 My 26 th Birthday              Bulan Agustus kerap kali menjadi bulan yang paling saya nanti-nanti setiap tahunnya. Itu tidak lain dan tidak bukan hanya karena satu hal, yaitu hari kelahiran. Tiap kali, Bangsa dan orang-orang Indonesia usai merayakan Hari Kemerdekaan, saya pun kembali diingatkan dengan hari dimana saya pertama kali melihat dunia yang fana ini. Tiap kali hari itu datang, saya selalu dan senantiasa bersyukur karena masih dianugrahi umur yang panjang. Namun, di sisi lain, saya pun menyadari bahwasanya saya juga semakin dekat dengan kematian. Sebagaimana yang kita ketahui bersama bahwa kehidupan dunia itu fana. Dunia hanyalah tempat persinggahan bagi hamba-Nya, sekaligus tempat untuk menyiapkan bekal untuk kehidupan yang kekal. Dan, kehidupan yang kekal itu adalah akhirat.