Langsung ke konten utama

Story of Being a Certified Lecturer (SERDOS)

Assalamu Alaikum Wr. Wb.

Thanks God It’s Friday.

Well…
In this post, I’d like to share my very delightful feeling.

It’s ‘bout Certified Lecturer which known as SERDOS.

Step by step of the process I had got trough. Starting from getting Jafung (Jabatan Fungsional), waiting for Inpassing release, till seeing my name on the list of D4 in which I could participate in the first session of SERDOS (Sertifikasi Dosen) 2018. And, the most important thing to be done before filling perceptional data, we had to have certificate in English Proficiency (TOEP) and Basic Competence (TKDA HIMPSI) by PLTI (Pusat Layanan Tes Indonesia). All praises due to Allah, I did it well enough in spite of nothing much preparation.

I don’t have any intention to show off, just proud of myself. Hmm…sorry for my so full of myself hehe

During D4 process, I was as participant of SERDOS had to fill in perceptional data. Besides, there’s also perceptional data that should be filled in by one of my superordinate, three colleagues and five students who had known me deeply. In this case, I got problems in finding availability colleagues due to there’s so many participants in my workplace. Having the same assessor for our perceptional data filling wasn’t allowed. At the end, by Bismillah, we kept verified our data even we had to use one colleague for two participants.

Alhamdulillah, we’re passed and coming to the next step. It’s D5 in which we’re expected to describe ourselves during being a lecturer. Here, we needed to retell all of our contribution concerned three pillars of higher education in educational, research, and society service field. Those three pillars had to be elaborated in 24 points which is also including institution management and improvement of students’ activities quality.

And, can you imagine? I did it in all one night long. It’s such amazing thing that I had done. I wrote it out everything that I’ve done since being lecturer genuinely. In various of sit positions I kept typing ‘till my back felt like wanted to be broken up.

After finishing submitting self-description data, we’re coming to next process which is hunting dean’s and rector’s signature. The last thing to do in D5 step is uploading the validation letter which had already signed up by dean and rector of the university.

In the first week of May, final result of SERDOS 2018 session I released. I was passed with a note "DYS was still young, relatively active, but have to keep work and learn many things". Nonetheless, I was sooo happy. At the time, there’s only one thing came to my mind, of course, "When will SERDOS pay day come up?" hehe

In the middle of November, I got the hard copy of my certificate from State University of Yogyakarta, which was sent to LLDIKTI IX.


The last step of SERDOS was submitting all requirements needed in terms of payment. Such as BKD (Beban Kerja Dosen) report in two semesters, opening BNI Bank Account, copy of NPWP and ID Card, et cetera. And, it was done at the end of 2018 while I was in the middle of civil servant recruitment process, too.

Coming to the next year, 2019. It’s SERDOS starting payment year for those whom has been passed in 2018, all session. Month by month, we signed an attendance list while waiting. And, a problem came at the end of March in which some of my colleagues including me, lacked of one requirement payment data. We forgot to submit our certificate. Certainly, that’s the very important one. In a hour, with Bu Sri Hastati, we tried to make it done by submitting directly in LLDIKTI (eks. Kopertis) Wil. IX Sulawesi Selatan.  


Alhamdulillah
Step by step had been got through with all of ups and downs day.
Today...
All of my extra efforts have been paid off.

Thanks GOD!
It’s really a very delightful Friday ever.

It’s JUM’AT BERKAH

PS:
Behind my happiness today, I’m also feeling sad. I’m afraid of those amounts of money which has paid to me, be taken back. Cause, I heard that if we’re passing civil servant recruitment, we’re not supposed to get it. And, I’m one of them.

Nevertheless,
I’m happy and I’m sure whatever will happen to me later, it’s a divine decree or GOD’s will.
I believe that if it means to be mine, it will be then.

Today, I just need to be grateful and let Allah do the rest, for my best.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Spend Weekend in Sunset Rumah 40 Villa & Resto, Boneoge

Midday View of Sunset Rumah 40 Villa & Resto, Boneoge - Donggala Time flies so fast. I’ve been staying here for more than 2 years. Yeah, I’m not the local here. I come and stay here for work. If you ask me, “What do you do for a living?”, the answer is “I’m in teaching.” Being a practioner in Education like lecturer, I’m full of works. Many others think that lecturer will be on holiday on the semester break, but FYI it’s not happened on the reality. Semester break is only for students, not lecturers. Final test correction, BKD report, lesson plan, and research proposal are to do lists of lecturers in January. To deal with those activities, of course, I have to be smart in time management. So, I can do relaxation at the end of the month, before coming to the next semester. Unexpectedly, Anna Rufaida, my friend in Tadulako University who works as an operator staff in Language and Art Education Department, invited me to join in her travel plan to Boneoge, Donggala. After knowing whoev

Bits and Pieces of My Life: Hustle Culture and Multitasking

Have you ever heard about hustle culture and multitasking? Hustle culture is a person mentality who thinks work as everything above all. For them, work all day long every day is a must, for the sake of professionality. Until some of them end with burnout - exhaustion of physical or emotional strength or motivation usually as a result of prolonged stress or frustration of work. Sometimes, they are also multitasking - the ability to do multiple tasks at one time. Why do I talk 'bout this?   Hmm...I'm going to share about my activity recently ( in the last three months ).  After re-reading my daily journal, I realize that the rhythm of my life is in contrary with my principle, which is slow living. What I do recently, shows that I'm in hustle culture and a multitasking woman as well. My weekend is always full of workshops or meetings, from one place to another, even from one hotel to another. That's why, some of my friends or colleagues commented by saying:  "

Story of My 18th August

08.18.16 My 26 th Birthday              Bulan Agustus kerap kali menjadi bulan yang paling saya nanti-nanti setiap tahunnya. Itu tidak lain dan tidak bukan hanya karena satu hal, yaitu hari kelahiran. Tiap kali, Bangsa dan orang-orang Indonesia usai merayakan Hari Kemerdekaan, saya pun kembali diingatkan dengan hari dimana saya pertama kali melihat dunia yang fana ini. Tiap kali hari itu datang, saya selalu dan senantiasa bersyukur karena masih dianugrahi umur yang panjang. Namun, di sisi lain, saya pun menyadari bahwasanya saya juga semakin dekat dengan kematian. Sebagaimana yang kita ketahui bersama bahwa kehidupan dunia itu fana. Dunia hanyalah tempat persinggahan bagi hamba-Nya, sekaligus tempat untuk menyiapkan bekal untuk kehidupan yang kekal. Dan, kehidupan yang kekal itu adalah akhirat.